Friday 30 November 2012

Week 5 Results: Shock and awe? The sing-off pair...

Nice to see Josh Kracjik again. That will ahve given Vino some hope - and maybe some ideas for next week. Josh hasn't made it here across The Pond and I'm not so sure he ever will but he's a great act and I'm glad he hasn't let the makeover team near him.

OK. her are the safe ones:

Fifth Harmony! They're pleased. Good.
Cece!! Wow. I'm pleased but that is a big shock because who now makes the bottom 2??
Emblem3. Predictable and good.
Carly Rose. Of course. Thank goodness.

Last through is Tate.

So, it's Diamond v Vino. Oh boy, that's interesting.

LA will choose Vino but I have a feeling he'll be the only one as neither Britney nor Demi seem to like him. He is the one I'd say should go He's had a great run but was going to hit a barrier - whether it was Carly Rose, a group or everyone's Country nemesis, Tate - soon enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment