Friday 30 November 2012

Week 5 Results - Lowest vote: the first to go is not who you might have expected..

I needed to watch the performances again. I'd been pretty critical of Diamond and very complimentary of Paige but now feel that maybe the voters will have liked Diamond enough to beat Paige, who sand superbly but that track was a bit less than it could have been second time around.

Vino was definitely the least impressive but I can't imagine his support dropping from that solid third position he's maintained to date.

No way are Carly Rose or Tate going home. Fifth Harmony were excellent but have they got the voting support? They've been behind Emblem3 all the way through so far.

So, whilst I'm afraid that Cece will be in the bottom 3, it could be Paige and Fifth Harmony that join her. Then it all comes down to who actually gets the least votes. I do think that Cece will go whatever the case as she'd lose to both in a sing-off too. Her only hope would be if she were up against Diamond, I suppose, with Paige coming bottom.

Having said that, Fifth Harmony definitely should not go home. I would vote for them against Cece, I'm afraid. So I guess her time has come. The big question is who else goes? One act, presumably, will have to go each week henceforth anyway and it may not be long before we have to start seriously wonder about Vino's chances, and Tate's.

The cruel cut is now. The act with the lowest number of votes is...

....Paige Thomas.

Glad I did the quick replay first. My guess is that her black lipstick and strange, unattractive make-over this week compared to the excellent work from earlier weeks won't have helped.

This is going to be much more interesting, and possibly shocking than I'd expected. Did I get a glimpse of Cece back in brunette? Too busy typing this to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment